About Your Dentist
Dentistry is truly a prince of a profession and I couldnt imagine doing anything else. Each day I get the opportunity to positively impact the health and self-esteem of others its extremely rewarding and enjoyable.
I seek to give my patients the high standard of care they deserve in a comforting, welcoming environment. I also want to impart the benefits of oral hygiene, preventative care and how oral health plays a significant role in affecting overall health.
Georgetown University Washington, D.C.
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Nagelberg has completed the Bale/Doneen Preceptorship courses.
- Top Doctors in Continuing Education, Dentistry Today, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Former visiting faculty, State University at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine
- Scientific Advisory Board Member, Oral DNA Labs
- Key Opinion Leader, Philips Sonicare Clinical consultant, OraPharma Inc.
- Dental Economics monthly columnist, "GP Perio - The Oral Systemic Connection"
- Has published numerous articles in a variety of dental journals and online sites.
Personal Attention Professional Care
Dentistry is an art, and I strive to be the best artist I can be. I owe it to my patients to provide the finest care I can, therefore I will continually advance my dental knowledge and capabilities.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Nagelberg currently lives in North Wales, PA with his wife, Cheryl. They have two children, their daughter Devon and son Andrew. He is an Advisory Board member for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and a member of the Georgetown University Board of Governors. In his free time, Dr. Nagelberg enjoys fishing, biking and reading.